Wyoming Game and Fish Department

website Report bear conflicts: Call the Wyoming State agency law enforcement dispatch center to report a bear conflict (NOT bear sightings, nor information requests)  1-800-442-2767

Kansas Department of Wildlife and Parks

website Report bear issue: If you think you have seen a bear and have a photograph, video, tracks or other evidence that you believe will substantiate your sighting, contact the KDWPT Furbearer [...]

page 1 of 4